CAN WE TALK?
There are many places to talk about the delights and dilemmas of life in your third chapter. The important thing is to start those conversations with the right people. Check out your senior centers for regularly scheduled conversations about the aging journey. Or, if local to Western Massachusetts, call me.
Each Fall and Spring some of these essential conversations are sponsored by Holyoke Community College...Living fully Over 55. The Spring 2019 semester offers affordable programs. My program Can We Talk? on February 19th inaugurates the following series.
- The Stamina Prescription for those over 55 (March 7th)
- Mapping Your Circle of Care…Who’s in Your Tribe (March 14)
- The Urgency to Name a Health Care Agent…and how to do it. (April 2)
- Memory, Dementia and Alzheimers. (April 16th)
- Preserving Memories as a Family Legacy (April 25)
- Social Security Income Enhancing (April 27)
- What you need to know about Elder Law and Estate Planning (May 6 – 3 sessions)
Bring your questions and your concerns and your ideas to these sessions. I guarantee you will walk away with information about ways to prepare sooner than later for your third chapter life. Call to register at 552-2123.